SAF-Holland unveiled its Gold Line Quality Parts brand powered by SAF-Holland during Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week.
The Gold Line offering will expand the scope of the SAF-Holland aftermarket product offering— parts at or above industry standards for cost sensitive North American style vehicles in their second life.
Among the products currently available in the, Gold Line Quality Parts brand are landing gear accessories, brake chambers, tapered wheel bearings, kingpin lock, air springs, and grease as well as the entire Gabriel shock and TSE brake chamber lines. Within the next year, Gold Line will expand brake and wheel end offerings. Each part carries a standard one-year, limited warranty except on various parts like the brake chamber Good, Better, Best program and the Gabriel SLX line of shocks absorbers.
The Gold Line introduction is part of a commitment SAF-Holland made in 2010 to serve the needs of its aftermarket customers by establishing series of five major initiatives.
1. Dedicated aftermarket external sales team which calls not only SAF-Holland Distributors but the parts departments of truck and trailer dealers.
2. A complete aftermarket focused internal customer service group to support the external sales team and fulfill the unique needs of all SAF-Holland aftermarket customers.
3. Comprehensive parts catalog that now has over 20,000 parts.
4. Distribution center in Cincinnati, Ohio, to serve the needs of aftermarket customers.
5. An electronic catalog, Parts on Demand, which enables fast and economical buying of parts.
For details, visit goldlinequalityparts.com.
Find the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week archive