Northwestern Schedules Executive Programs
Dec 1, 2000 12:00 PM, MODERN BULK TRANSPORTER STAFF
Northwestern University's Transportation Center is offering Executive Programs in transportation/logistics. Upcoming courses and dates include:
- Financial Management in Supply Chain Firms, Jan 23-25, 2001.
- Logistics/Distribution Management, Feb 19-23, 2001.
- HazMat Policy in an Urbanizing Environment, March 6-8, 2001.
- Quest for Operational Excellence in the Pipeline Industry, March 13-15, 2001.
- Marketing Transportation and Logistics in the Digital Age, April 3-5, 2001.
- Advanced Transportation/Logistics Management, May 14-25, 2001.
Additional information can be found on the center's web site at http://nutcweb.tpc.nwu.edu, including detailed course descriptions and faculty data.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus