Lechler offers innovations, improvements
Dec 1, 2003 12:00 PM
Lechler Inc's ACCUClean line of specialized nozzles for tank and vessel cleaning has been updated and improved. The ACCUClean II retains these characteristics of the original:
- Controlled rotation
- Heavy-duty construction
- Operation over a broad pressure range Plus, the ACCUClean II has these improvements:
- More compact gearbox
- Smoother exterior
- Improved self-cleaning
- Clearer spray propagation
- Wider spray coverage
- Lighter weight
- Easier to service
- Original flow range doubled (with XL model)
The ACCUClean II is built like a truck in 316L stainless steel with internal components in PVDF and PEEK. The unit is fully serviceable for years of cleaning performance.
The Lechler plastic ACCUClean family is a new concept in tank cleaning nozzle design. Features include:
- Three size platforms for a variety of applications
- Flow rates from 10 to 130 gallons per minute
- Quick assembly and mounting without tools
- Internal liquid-powered drive with speed reduction
- Plastic construction with stainless steel wear parts
- Light weight and rebuildable design
From the smallest, which will fit into a standard 55-gallon drum (2" NPT opening), to the largest for washing a tank truck, this design will cover all tank cleaning requirements.
Lechler's original Whirling Nozzle has been updated. Improvements include:
- Better balance for smoother rotation
- Double-race bearing for flexible mounting
- Improved vertical coverage
- All 316L construction
- Ability to fit through smaller openings
A new brochure details nozzle selection, cleaning processes, and applications. It illustrates the new products in detail with full technical background. The hands-on approach can guide a new or experienced user through the tank cleaner selection process. For more information, contact Lechler, 445 Kautz Rd, St Charles IL 60174.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus