Great West declares safety award winners
Sep 1, 2002 12:00 PM
Great West Casualty Co, based in Sioux City NE, has announced the winners of its Great West Fleet Safety Award for 2001. The competition is based on the number of accidents per million miles. Three categories are included in the competition: Platinum, 0.0-.75; Gold, .76-1.49; and Silver, 1.50-2.50. Any frequency rates above those listed are in a participatory category.
Carriers taking home awards include:
- A&R Transport Inc, Joliet IL, 0.11, Platinum Award
- A J Weigand Inc, Bolivar OH, 1.0, Gold Award
- Boncosky Services, Lake in the Hills IL, 3.7, participatory
- Bork Transport of Illinois, Summit IL, 0.2, Platinum Award
- Commercial Transport, Belleville IL, 0.57, Platinum Award
- Hoffman Transportation, Morris IL, 0.0, Platinum Award
- Liquid Transport Co, Indianapolis IN, 0.17, Platinum Award
- Superior Carriers Inc, Oak Brook IL, 1.56, Silver Award.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus