www.roadrangerstore.comEaton MD line gains service support tool
Jan 1, 2004 12:00 PM
Roadranger Marketing has added to its line of Eaton MD (Mobile Diagnostics) products.The new MD-300 series diagnostics software for the PC diagnoses heavy-duty commercial vehicle electronic systems via an SAE J1587 diagnostic link and a Windows-based intuitive graphical interface.
MD-300 software functions include data monitoring, fault codes, and reporting. It also can simultaneously monitor several truck components. A graphic vehicle interface displays vehicle components and their status — graphing up to four components individually or up to 15 collectively.
This software includes a patent-pending category parameter recognition feature. This capability quickly sorts and organizes Parameter Identification (PID) and Message Identification (MID) functions.It eliminates the need for technicians to know and manually enter the MID/PID codes by allowing them to select from a hierarchy-based menu system.
Additional features include:
- Retrieving and clearing fault codes
- Creating custom diagnostics and saving set-ups
- E-mailing or printing reports directly from the software
- Easy export of data for further analysis
- Easily accessible SAE database information
- Allows for Web-based solutions and software upgrades
- Quickly creates, saves, and retrieves Vehicle Service Reports with various query abilities
- Operates on Windows 95, 98, 2000, and XP
Visit www.eatonmdtools.com to see a schedule of training sessions. To order the MD-300 PC diagnostic software and other Eaton MD tools, visit www.roadrangerstore.com. Additional information is available by phoning 800-826-4357.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.