Peterbilt network hits unprecedented heights
Jun 1, 2005 12:00 PM
The Peterbilt dealer network has reached a record level with 222 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Peterbilt Motors Co announced.
Of the seven locations added in 2004, five are full-service (sales, parts, and service) and two are parts stores.
The five full-service locations opened in 2004 were:
- Peterbilt Pacific in Abbotsford, British Columbia
- JDH Peterbilt du Lac St-Jean in St-Felicien, Quebec
- Peterbilt Red Deer in Red Deer, Alberta
- Peterbilt of Waterloo in Ayr, Ontario
- Standard Peterbilt-O'Hare in Des Plaines IL.
Parts stores opened in 2004 are:
- Peterbilt of Bismark in Bismarck ND
- Peterbilt of Wroxeter in Wroxeter, Ontario
Peterbilt Pacific and JDH Peterbilt du Lac St-Jean opened completely new facilities, and Peterbilt Red Deer opened an entirely renovated facility.
Besides the new Peterbilt dealer locations, Elliott-Wilson Capitol Peterbilt Trucks in Manassas VA relocated to a new facility. Rush Peterbilt Truck Center-Haines City in Haines City FL and Rush Peterbilt Truck Center-Austin in Buda TX relocated to upgraded facilities.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.