Hayes Lemmerz adds CentruLite hubs
Apr 1, 2002 12:00 PM
Hayes Lemmerz International Inc has expanded its commercial highway product line to include the CentruLite hub, a new lightweight cast-aluminum hub for over-the-highway trailers. CentruLite hubs are available for TN axles with steel or aluminum wheels — with or without ABS — and are 100% equipped with SAE O-ring port lube fill plugs. Other features include:
- Load rating: 11,500-lb per hub
- Overall length: 7.88"
- Bolt circle diameter: 285.75 mm (11.25")
- Wheel stud quantity/thread diameter: ten M22×1.5
- Hub cap hole pattern: six holes 5/16-18 UNC
- Volume between cups (without axle spindle): 948 cubic centimeters (58 cubic inches or two pints)
- ABS ring pitch diameter: 6.77"
- ABS ring cup seat to face dimension: 2.34" (per SAE J1730)
- Lube plug with SAE O-ring (hex socket)
- Five-year limited warranty
For full information, contact Hayes Lemmerz, 15300 Centennial Dr, Northville MI 48167.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.