Opti-Therm Verifies Rack System Operability
Jul 1, 2001 12:00 PM
Civacon's Model 1386 Opti-Therm Rack Tester simulates both optic and thermistor overfill detection probes, providing a method of verifying rack system operability. In troubleshooting situations, the Model 1386 reduces downtime by confirming rack equipment integrity when a trailer won't load. Additionally, the Model 1386 (which replaces Model 1385) offers a flexible solution for routine testing of the rack system when no trailer is present. The 3.25-lb Model 1386 design comes complete with a carrying handle. Other features of the Model 1386 include:
- Tests both optic and up to eight thermistor inputs.
- Simplified ground verification test.
- Powered by loading rack; no batteries required.
- Provides a standard rack format reference signal.
- Recessed test buttons for durability and longer life.
- Optional shoulder strap available.
For full details, contact Civacon, 4304 Mattox Rd, Kansas City MO 64150.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.