Liquid Controls offers LectroCount LCR-II
Dec 1, 2002 12:00 PM
Liquid Controls Inc has introduced a new electronic register called the LectroCount LCR-II, which features an easy-to-read LCD (liquid crystal display) plus:
- A die-cast aluminum Weights & Measures-approved sealable enclosure
- Large, easy-access hinged cover
- Two control buttons for preset and product selection plus viewing of totalizer, flow rate, temperature, and time
- Additional wiring space inside the easy-access enclosure Traditional LCR register features include:
- Electronic temperature volume compensation
- Multiple-product, multiple-point calibration
The NEMA 4X register is rated for temperature ranges from -40° to 158° F, and designed to meet Class 1, Division 2 environments (Groups C and D).
LectroCount LCR-II registers are Weights & Measures-approved and are compatible with virtually all fuel delivery truck meters. For more information, contact Liquid Controls, a unit of IDEX Corp, 105 Albrecht Dr, Lake Bluff IL 60044-2242.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.