National company seeking experienced operations manager to manage multiple commercial cleaning locations. Ideal candidate will have proven experience in transportation equipment cleaning, industrial services cleaning and environmental equipment cleaning and must possess:
- Proven leadership Skills
- The ability to oversee personnel at multiple operating locations
- Experience in all aspects of business management at multiple locations
- Experience in customer service, sales and marketing
- Exceptional knowledge of Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Ability to effectively ensure regulatory compliance at all facilities.
- Experience in wastewater treatment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in P & L understanding and management
- Desire to achieve Excellence
Position requires travel. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401-K retirement, pension plan and car allowance.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check and physical exam. Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Qualified candidates may submit resumes to:
P.O. Box 1123
Jackson, MS 39215